Today, increasingly, large companies and government agencies are faced with the fact that they are no longer satisfied with the "box" solutions. Innovative information solutions are becoming increasingly popular, ideally taking into account the peculiarities of the functioning of a particular business or the work of other structures.
Each information system is created individually. But in general, the algorithm for working on it is as follows.
· Analysis of the client's business, assessment of the shortcomings and strengths of the existing IP, drawing up requirements for a new one.
· Development of a list of IP functions, its architecture, etc.
· Creating a trial version of the IC, its pilot implementation, testing. Accounting for comments and changes in the requirements for the created system.
· Final development of the IS taking into account all comments, changes in the TOR and the client's wishes.
· Implementation of IP.
· After the innovative information system for business or government structure has been accepted by the customer, cooperation may continue on its further development and adaptation to changes in the business environment and other external and internal conditions.